Name: Al'kir Darkscale
Name: Ashe Vignar
Species: Western Dragon
Species: Western Derg
Name: Martyn Kernighan
Species: Cyborg Dragon
Name: Gabriel Clarkson-Kennedy
Name: Axel and Lucia Mayer-Altmann
Species: Golden Shepards
Species: Troll (Warcraft version)
Name: Cygnatius Flaynithere
Name: Vasilisa Ivanovich
Species: MIG 21 Aeromorph
Name: Talanov Ivanovich
Species: MIG 29 Aeromorph
Dragon's Inn - Who are we?
We provide you with powerful features like:
- Character Hosting
- Store, manage and share - and of course use - your personal characters. If for storys or roleplaying; we're helping you.
- Roleplay Chat&Forum
- Our friendly community consists of mostly roleplayers; furs and non-furs. Go ahead, and ask for some roleplaying at the forum or the chat and enjoy!
There is no need in hesitating to register, we hope to see you soon on the chat and the forum!
Forum boards: 0
Forum topics: 2
Forum posts: 2
Total character images: 6178
Total users: 488
Blog posts: 32
I have just noticed a lot of server-side problems, and my guess turned out to be correct; the old database, which was getting more and more crowded by bots was putting pressure on the server. It has been taken offline (with a proud size of 200MB!) together with the site itself.
A copy of all character pictures can be found here: http://drachennetz.com/cpics.zip
Further changes are upcoming, stay tuned and follow me on twitter! The information about things like that can be found in the Home panel of the menu.
Hey everyone - if new or old...welcome to the new version of this site!
For almost a year I have worked on this, and I am very, very, VERY excited to present you my work. Unfortunately this site still has its bugs...I am going to be working them out and removing them. That is why I have "a coder's rifle" with me all the time...get what I mean? =)
I wish you a pleasant stay and if you have any bugs to report, direct them to me.
- Outlining the chat, adding back the AFK command with a gimmick to specify a "reason" as optimal parameter.
- Character exporting. Maybe even with their images.
- Fixing the language files to cover really everything.
- Adding a PM system.
- Email notifications
- Ability to favorite a character.
- Character comments.
- "Manage" and "List per user" links to manage all your own characters, or list all characters from just THAT one user. Very useful to run from the chat.
- File upload inside the chat.
- Embedded YouTube player, appears once a link is posted.
- Outlining the chat channel descriptions..
- Adding a rule page to the site.
- Desktop application to edit characters - if from backup file or not.
Again, if you have a bug, or just want to comment on a feature, please let me know!
For now, enjoy your stay :)