Orientation: Not Interested
Species: Dragon (feral/anthro
Orientation: Not Interested
Name: The Covenant
Name: Al'kir Darkscale
Name: Ashe Vignar
Species: Western Dragon
Species: Western Derg
Name: Martyn Kernighan
Species: Cyborg Dragon
Name: Gabriel Clarkson-Kennedy
Name: Axel and Lucia Mayer-Altmann
Species: Golden Shepards
Species: Troll (Warcraft version)
Dragon's Inn - Who are we?
We provide you with powerful features like:
- Character Hosting
- Store, manage and share - and of course use - your personal characters. If for storys or roleplaying; we're helping you.
- Roleplay Chat&Forum
- Our friendly community consists of mostly roleplayers; furs and non-furs. Go ahead, and ask for some roleplaying at the forum or the chat and enjoy!
There is no need in hesitating to register, we hope to see you soon on the chat and the forum!
Forum boards: 0
Forum topics: 2
Forum posts: 2
Total character images: 6184
Total users: 491
Blog posts: 32
As you might have noticed, the site has been experiencing multiple network issues over the last two weeks. To fix this, the router of the server will be updated on june 4th, at midnight (EST). During this time, the site might be unavailable for about 2 hours as the router system is switched out. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, however it will benefit the actual network performance and should make the Inn alot more stable.
Now that the staff meeting is over, the following moderators have been choosen and set into action:
Furthermore, we will soon see some cosmetic changes, as I am adding:
- A rules page
- A page of "fun facts", or "fun rules".
- A form for sending complaints to the staff.
So, stay tuned on things!
Quick update: The meeting will be scheduled early saturday afternoon! An exact time is not set, yet.
Been a while since I posted here - but this is becoming more and more necessary.
Nobody of you probably knows - but in truth we actually have four moderators - from who only two are really active. These are currently:
Its a fact, that Snake is on rather rarely to never, which means that I have to talk about his status. Sapphy freely decided to drop down to a VIP and Lesia needs to be removed anyway; she is not going to return any time soon, that is her RL's fault.
This leaves only one moderator left: Ranshiin. Yikes! So what this means:
In the name of the Dragon's Inn, I am officially searching for two moderators.
For those that are new to that kind of "season", here is how it works:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject that will let me know that its about the Dragon's Inn staff registration. Something like this should work: Dragon's Inn staff application.
- In that email, make sure to let me know who you are! This is very important, otherwise I will just drop the email into my trashcan o-o.
- Answer the following questions in your email:
- Why would you like to register as a moderator? - What makes you a good moderator? - What do you think you can contribute to the inn - aka., what are you really good at that can help the inn evolve in one way or another?
Then, wait. Because during the next weekend, we will be voting for the new moderator. For that vote, we will have my sidekick Excel, thus all current - if they are going to be present - moderators and the VIPs that decide to come. The plan for the staff meeting itself will include some more topics than the voting itself - some things that concern the Inn are gong to be discussed too. Talk to your vip or staff friend, so they can bring in a topic that you would like to have discussed in the team - now is the chance to get that concern in!
CAUTION: I do not like to take staff applications via the chat! Please email it! That has to do wit the way I organize these kind of things and its mandatory for the housekeeping of the Inn.
A special moderator requirement during this search period is especially the following: We need a moderator that can cover past-european times! Somebody with a good time difference to Germany or the Uk will do, cause that is when Ran and Me go to bed - Excel too, sometimes at least... ;). But it's very important that these times are covered properly.
Now now! Let's flood the bird's inbox, right? :) I'll review your application, and we will see each of them during the meeting! So all that you write might become visible to the VIPs that join the meeting.
More information about the meeting will follow during this week. Stay tuned, stay warm~
Due to a number of factors, the old default sound pack in the Chat has been removed. However, don't fear. I, Excel, created 9 brand new soundpacks from you to choose from, ranging from very soft and quiet, to intrusive and loud ones - so choose one you like~ If the sounds do not work for you, you might want to try to clear the cache of your browser and reload the page (This might take a little while for the first time). After this, click the Settings button in the chat, and choose a soundpack of your desire.
I am currently working on more, so stay tuned! I also always welcome feedback! So, let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions for a future pack!
Yes, a pretty cool thing here... :) Here are some stats!
- The 2000th (very recently) char goes to this: http://dragonsinn.tk/char/2390
- The 1000th char is: http://dragonsinn.tk/char/1287
- The 500th char is: http://dragonsinn.tk/char/664
Have a nice day!
(If you want to know any other number, query me for it in the chat! :3)
Yes, I have a short "About" statement to make. The reason is a very recent talk I just had - and its pretty important.
The user had an issue with another user first, about their RL. Instead of packing it into whispers, they put it in the lobby - one red flag. The second red flag however, came when the user explained to me that the "site didn't suit them". So they requested an account deletion.
I WILL NOT delete accounts - period. If you have an issue with the site, one of the staff, or the community - just leave it behind yourself. Maturity is a piece of gold you should archive before running up to the admins. We, yes we, try to help where we can to resolve problems and issues. But we will NOT delete accounts because you don't have the balls to leave. Edit: (Solidus) Or you don't trust yourself to not come back. Besides, you can just make another account anyway.
For anyone who is curious about what caused me to publicly announce this, read this statement here.
This is why I prefer Yiffy. The staff are competent to actually do a simple request instead of expanding it
Kind regards, Ingwie
Hiya, minna-san! This is Sapphy, your resident Magidragon. I'd like to announce a fun little idea for everyone to join.
Here are the guidelines:
- Get some sort of costume, or get together some candy.
- Dress in your costume.
- Have fun!
Whoever gets the most creative costume will get a prize, courtesy of me.
See you guys/gals later! Bye-bii!
Almost overnight, for Americans, I moved the entire Inn to a new server. It did not take very long, but it had to be done. The new server will also serve as the company's new server. Expect awesomeness to happen...I just need one thing, and it'll all start rolling in with BIRD3. :)
Hai - or more jambo - from Kenya! =)
I am sitting here on a totally fucked up internet - 10kb/s down. And here, they call it DSL... Anyway, I have some topics to inform you about :)
- The recent server-outage: Yes we had issues, no doubt. For some reason, our server started sending out fraudulent emails - aka. spam - and I didn't know about it earlier. However, I do now. The issue has been eliminated, and we are working on a solution (uh, correction - I am...I am not a "we" o.o;...).
- BIRD 3: Yes, I am already working on the new version! =D I am implementing a slew of new features like:
- New design: NewDrag0n
- intro.js for explaining the site's functions
- New user profiles
- Essays in user profiles
- Characters can be hidden from the public
- Character images can be marked as adult and will be displayed to these users that are logged in and have adult stuff enabled.
- Sharing/transferring characters with other users
- some may need this.
- Backup/restore function for future updates and releases.
- Redesigned OpenID (Facebook/Twitter) log-in and registration
- Remade registration and log-in pages
- Adult content notice while registration and notice that such must be enabled
- Possibility to sign up for a newsletter
- for me its the best way to share important messages
- New channel for VIP/Moderator users: The Conference room
- Possibly artwork of the rooms/places
- CloudFlare integration: No more waiting for character updates.
- etc, etc, etc~
- Facebook: For those that didn't know yet, I have a FB page of the inn: facebook.com/dragonsinn
All kind regards and alike! ^_^