Orientation: Not Interested
Species: Dragon (feral/anthro
Orientation: Not Interested
Name: The Covenant
Name: Al'kir Darkscale
Name: Ashe Vignar
Species: Western Dragon
Species: Western Derg
Name: Martyn Kernighan
Species: Cyborg Dragon
Name: Gabriel Clarkson-Kennedy
Name: Axel and Lucia Mayer-Altmann
Species: Golden Shepards
Dragon's Inn - Who are we?
We provide you with powerful features like:
- Character Hosting
- Store, manage and share - and of course use - your personal characters. If for storys or roleplaying; we're helping you.
- Roleplay Chat&Forum
- Our friendly community consists of mostly roleplayers; furs and non-furs. Go ahead, and ask for some roleplaying at the forum or the chat and enjoy!
There is no need in hesitating to register, we hope to see you soon on the chat and the forum!
Forum boards: 0
Forum topics: 2
Forum posts: 2
Total character images: 6187
Total users: 492
Blog posts: 32
Hey everyone, hope you've had a nice stay at the hotel so far! :p
Today's blog post will be all about the new people and some help that I need...really badly. For one, I want to say HAPPY WELCOME to all the new people and wish them a pleasant stay - if anybody has questions, please ask.
As this site used to be small before, I never typed up rules. However, I'd like to introduce the main rules that have been around here for ages. More precise rules will follow at another time.
- Keep drama private! If you need to talk about problems or something - use whispers or private channels. If my mods report annoying drama, and I can confirm that from the chat logs, the starter and joiner of the drama spreading will get a warning. To warnings, later.
- Be polite, please... Be as polite as you want others to be polite to you. You can always ask a moderator or myself if you need help.
- There ARE other things than yiff. If you need to yiff, try to keep it out of the lobby, in whispers or something. We don't mind yiff at the lobby at all, but i think not every single cum-shot has to be public, does it? ;)
About reporting a problem to me: First on, I check my emails daily. If you need to send me something, direct it at firstname.lastname@example.org - I will soon have a Dragon's Inn based address. However, when you send me an email, put your username into the subject line so I can determine who sent the message. Be as detailed as you can - like if you report an annoying amount of drama, or arguing, then tell me when it was approximately and in which room if it wasn't in the lobby (I can also read private channels, so if it was in one, let me know).
And now to the things I need help with. I need moderators! IF you want to be one, then send me an email. In this email, I would like the following things.
- Why would you like to be a moderator?
- What makes you a "good" moderator?
- How do you think you will be contributing to the site?
Again, put your username into the email-subject so I know exactly who you are.
Now, that's enough out of me for now. Imma' wish you a good day and a good time. Peace out!