Species: Robotic Dragoness
Name: Zennie Shádòm
Name: Ruby Misait
Name: Mango Moonwater
Name: Zenada Windra Koranamy
Species: Earthbound Dragon
Name: Mowuce Squeekertons
Species: mouse phoenix hybrid
Name: Dragon of the Sun, Bal Dragon
Species: Sun Dragon
Name: Qinus Axia
Name: Aundura A. Usagi
Name: Dagnia D. Usagi
Dragon's Inn - Who are we?
We provide you with powerful features like:
- Character Hosting
- Store, manage and share - and of course use - your personal characters. If for storys or roleplaying; we're helping you.
- Roleplay Chat&Forum
- Our friendly community consists of mostly roleplayers; furs and non-furs. Go ahead, and ask for some roleplaying at the forum or the chat and enjoy!
There is no need in hesitating to register, we hope to see you soon on the chat and the forum!
Forum boards: 0
Forum topics: 2
Forum posts: 2
Total character images: 6167
Total users: 486
Blog posts: 32
Been a while since I posted here - but this is becoming more and more necessary.
Nobody of you probably knows - but in truth we actually have four moderators - from who only two are really active. These are currently:
Its a fact, that Snake is on rather rarely to never, which means that I have to talk about his status. Sapphy freely decided to drop down to a VIP and Lesia needs to be removed anyway; she is not going to return any time soon, that is her RL's fault.
This leaves only one moderator left: Ranshiin. Yikes! So what this means:
In the name of the Dragon's Inn, I am officially searching for two moderators.
For those that are new to that kind of "season", here is how it works:
- Send an email to: email@example.com with a subject that will let me know that its about the Dragon's Inn staff registration. Something like this should work: Dragon's Inn staff application.
- In that email, make sure to let me know who you are! This is very important, otherwise I will just drop the email into my trashcan o-o.
- Answer the following questions in your email:
- Why would you like to register as a moderator? - What makes you a good moderator? - What do you think you can contribute to the inn - aka., what are you really good at that can help the inn evolve in one way or another?
Then, wait. Because during the next weekend, we will be voting for the new moderator. For that vote, we will have my sidekick Excel, thus all current - if they are going to be present - moderators and the VIPs that decide to come. The plan for the staff meeting itself will include some more topics than the voting itself - some things that concern the Inn are gong to be discussed too. Talk to your vip or staff friend, so they can bring in a topic that you would like to have discussed in the team - now is the chance to get that concern in!
CAUTION: I do not like to take staff applications via the chat! Please email it! That has to do wit the way I organize these kind of things and its mandatory for the housekeeping of the Inn.
A special moderator requirement during this search period is especially the following: We need a moderator that can cover past-european times! Somebody with a good time difference to Germany or the Uk will do, cause that is when Ran and Me go to bed - Excel too, sometimes at least... ;). But it's very important that these times are covered properly.
Now now! Let's flood the bird's inbox, right? :) I'll review your application, and we will see each of them during the meeting! So all that you write might become visible to the VIPs that join the meeting.
More information about the meeting will follow during this week. Stay tuned, stay warm~